- black premium acetate frame (matte)
- UV 400 protective lenses (CR 39)
- 10-layer veneer wood
- adjustable acetate-temple-ear-tips
- spring hinges by OBE (german silver)
- incl. folding case and microfibre cloth
These WOOD FELLAS sunglasses take their name from Stockenfels Castle. The ruins of the 14th-century castle stand proudly exposed above the Regen valley in Bavaria where they pleasingly capture the traveller’s gaze. Exactly what you seek.
Designs available in the options: Havana acetate with temples and walnut and matt grey glasses; black acetate with Black Oak temples and matt green glasses; brown acetate with Zebrano temples and matt blue glasses.