- glasses made of natural wood with stone finish
- 12-layer veneer wood (walnut)
- adjustable acetate-temple-ear-tips
- spring hinges by OBE (german silver)
- incl. folding case and microfibre cloth
On München’s Maximilianstraße the beautiful and the rich meet. Here – at our model MAXIMILIAN II – beauty and a rich diversity of grace unite in a composition made of stone highlighted with adjustable temples (slate and acetate).
Because we want our glasses to be solid and light for everyday’s life, we work with a slate layer, that is combined with veneer wood layers. We need exactly 74 work steps to manufacture a real WOOD FELLAS specs that exists only once in the entire world. Every piece is a unicum – that stands out from the crowd. Like its wearer.